September 18, 2012

No. 197

“I don’t know whose idea it was to put badgers in the mail. That was just one link in a chain of terrible decisions that led to the ‘Peterborough Incident’.”
Franklin Westward, CEO, Biotron Industries

“I was standing in the sorting room when a peculiar package came down the chute. I pulled it aside for an inspection.”
 Trent Masters, Peterborough postal worker

“I heard Trent hollering from the sorting area. I’d taken a break because everything had been going smoothly with his training. He kept saying the same thing over and over. ‘It’s moving! It’s moving!’ I wish I could have gotten to him sooner.”
Flora Lee, Supervisor, Peterborough Post Office

“We had policies in place to prevent this from happening.”
 Franklin Westward

“The thing got loose.”
 Flora Lee

“The police were called at 15:59, local time. We were advised by dispatch to ‘bring the nets’.”
 Darrel Hoskins, Peterborough Chief of Police

“Looking back, I don’t know how things could have been worse.”
Trent Masters

“The situation would get much worse before it started to get better. “
Flora Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment