September 11, 2012

No. 190

“Sweaty.”
If I had one word to describe being caught, trussed, and smuggled, that’d be it.
I’d heard the all the stories. Every loris has. My mom would always tell us. “Watch out for nets,” she’d say. “Or snacks that seem too easy.”
Well, I was hungry. That was that. I’ll admit, I didn’t expect being captured and hauled through an airport, though.
I can’t imagine it was pleasant for the other guy. I tried to wriggle as much as possible. Too bad they muzzled me before I could envenomate anybody.
Now I’m just kinda chilling out here in the security area. I overheard somebody saying that I was going to a zoo. Best possible outcome at this point, I suppose. With my luck, I’d probably have ended up being carried around by some teenage girl. I don’t know about you, but I could get by the rest of my life not having my fur done up with pretty bows.
I wouldn’t mind a bath, whatever the next stop is. A bath would be really good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment